A listing of what I’ve posted and what I’m thinking about posting. Order and content subject to change at any moment…
- What does it mean to be holy? – The ‘essence’ of holiness is ‘wholly’ missing from Wiktionary’s definition!
- Why are we so confused about what holiness is? – Two words that explain why even the religious misunderstand the meaning of holiness.
- Can a non believer be holy? – Three ways that even an atheist can be holy.
- Is virtue a threat to holiness? – How a fatal flaw in our understanding of virtue practically obliterates our chance of becoming holy.
Thoughts in process:
- Why holiness generates conflict.
- The top two sins against holiness.
- The problem of evil (or more precisely, the lack thereof).
- The consequence of having holy expectations.
- What is sin, anyway? From a holiness perspective.
- Is the idea of heaven helpful or hurtful to holiness?
- Holiness has no practical value. Why do we insist that it must?
- Why holiness is not being ‘set apart’ as Wiktionary says.
- Why holiness is not the same as ‘getting along’. The McDonald’s example…
- The one reason it is wise to take any pastor’s leadership on holiness with a grain of salt. McDonald’s revisited.
- A sure sign of spiritual decay – everyone is getting along!